photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Our Poor Piggies…..

Once again, the rain put a damper on our plans for the AR vs. Alabama football game.  It was a wet & cold day so we decided to stay at home and watch the football game from the comfort of our own living room:)!

photo

I don’t consider myself to be a fair-weather fan.  I pride myself on being loyal to the Hogs no matter what, however, this game was painful to watchSad smile.  I’m not going to lie, I didn’t expect us to win, but at least putting a score on the board would have been nice.  Oh well, there’s always next week, rightSmile?  In the meantime, Cole decided he would sleep through the last part of the game.  He just couldn’t take it anymoreWinking smile….. 

photo

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio