photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Reese!

Mom Fail:(…….I got this text from my friend, Amanda, today:

“We missed u at Reese’s party.  Everything ok?”

I felt SO bad:(!  We never miss birthday parties!  Cole had been looking so forward to going to Jump Zone to celebrate Reese’s birthday and I missed it.  He was sleeping when I got the text and I dreaded him waking up and me having to tell him we missed out:(. 

I’m blaming it on Baby Brain;).  I will say that it ended up working to our advantage though, because we decided to stop by their place and give Reese her present while we were out picking up dinner so we got to spend some one-on-one time with Miss Reese (and her baby sister, Bryce, who is just shy of 1 month old!).

-Cole with the Birthday Girl (isn’t she precious!!!)…..
photo

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio