photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Update on Miss Mattie

Check out Mattie’s new burp rag!  Our friends, the Haley’s, gave this to her and I just love it!

429891_4050183490729_1598143121_n[2]

I know you are all dying to know what’s going on with Miss Mattie, so I thought I would give a brief update.  As of today, she is still “cooking”.  I’m dilated to a 2 and 60% effaced.  I never progressed much on my own with either of the boys, so this is new to me.  Dr. Birch seems to think I MIGHT go early on my own, but I can’t imagine that happening since I had to be induced at term with both boys and had EXTREMELY long labors (31 & 17 hours!).  I guess the fact that Mattie is my 3rd baby and she and Miller are only 18 months apart might make a difference?  Who knows?  She’ll come when she’s good and ready.  In the meantime, I am nesting OUT.OF.CONTROL and loving every second of it.  Patrick has caught the nesting bug too and has been a huge help around the houseSmile!!!

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio