I recently posted this picture of Miller on Facebook and Instagram, but I love it so much I thought I would share it with the blog world as well:). As this pregnancy comes to an end I find myself thinking more and more of Miller. Of course, not a day goes by that I don’t think about him, but it’s been more than ever lately. It’s emotional thinking back on the end of my pregnancy with Miller. Remembering how happy and clueless we were. We had NO idea how much our world was about to change. It’s still very surreal, almost like an out of body experience. I don’t let myself think about the “could have/should have/would have’s” very often, simply because there is no point. It makes me sad to think of those things, so I choose to remind myself that those things never “could have/should have/would have”, because they were NEVER part of Miller’s plan. His 87 days were planned long before he was even thought of. God knew what he was doing when he placed Miller on this earth and Miller fulfilled his life’s purpose flawlessly. I am so proud of this sweet baby boy and feel blessed beyond measure to call myself his mommy and know that he will FOREVER be our Guardian Angel…..
June
1 month ago











3 comments:
You certainly do have a guardian angel! Praying you find some peace and comfort with Mattie's arrival. She is one lucky lady to have such amazing big brothers!
WELL SAID MOMMA MER--PAPA
He is just the most beautiful baby boy! I love his eyes!
Post a Comment