We still have some finishing touches, for example we are waiting on the pink pig humidifier my mom ordered for us to replace the blue penguin, and of course we will have to change out the pictures in the frames once she makes her arrival, (with the exception of the pics on the 2nd shelf in the bookcase. That will always be Miller’s special shelf).
I never in a million years thought I would do so much PINK! I’m not a real “pinky” girl, but for some reason this is how things turned out and I love it:)…..
The picture on the left if me when I was a baby. The picture on the right is Patrick when he was a baby. We have had those pictures up there since Cole was born and we just switch out the middle pic…..
RIDICULOUS
…..











3 comments:
Aw, sooo cute! Girls are so fun, you will have the best time ever dressing her up! Where did u find the frame above the toilet..hehe! I love it!!
i love it...and i love that you already have a bow collection! paige gets her clothes on and immediately asks for her "bow"! our motto..."can't go without a bow" :) The nursery is perfect...and you will have so much fun...hair, nails, girl's nights! so fun!! enjoy this adventure...fun now...may be challenging when we get to teen years with em ;) hahaha
Beautiful!!! I've been telling Patrick for months "I WANT TO SEE MATTIE'S ROOM"! Now I have seen it! :) You did a great job! I'll be praying for y'all Monday!!! :)
Post a Comment