photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hair Party

I had an appointment to get my hair done today, but because Taylor knew how hard it is for Miller to travel, and knew that I don't like to leave him at home for long periods of time, she called me last week and offered to come to my house and do my hair here!!! What a special treat! Thank you SO, SO much Taylor!!!

Cole got his hair TRIMMED while she was here too. Papa has been on me about getting his hair cut! Let's just say that this "trim" didn't do the trick for him;)! Hahahah!!! Papa, I promise he will have short hair one day. Probably sooner than I would like;).....


What the heck, while she was here Peg decided she probably needed a fresh 'do too:).....

Taylor getting some Baby Miller loving:).....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOMMA MER----YOU KNOW, THE HAIR AIN'T ALL THAT BIG A DEAL RIGHT NOW. LET'S ENJOY THESE TWO GREAT SONS EVERYDAY JUST THE WAY THEY ARE.
LOVE YOU AND PATRICK. YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!PAPA JIM

Heather said...

Hi Girl Taylor! Meredith - it's such a small world - girl Taylor works with my sister-in-law at Dead Swanky.

And, I love Cole's hair - such a doll with that blonde hair!! :)

Continually following your blog and always sending prayers your way.

Taylor said...

Meredith, thank you for sharing these pics and letting me come into your home on Monday! I had a wonderful time and I am glad to give everyone some hair love :) We are praying all the time for you and your amazing family! Love you.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio