photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I'm with Miller



Those of you that know my dad, know he LOVES a project! It's like therapy for him. Ever since we announced what we were going to name Miller (Miller McNeil Woodruff), my dad loved his monogram. He thought it would make such a cool signature. Just one big squiggle. The M leading into the W, leading into the M. Well, after Miller's diagnosis, my dad's project was to get "I'm with Miller" hats made. "I'm with Peg" was our theme when my mom was battling breast cancer 8 years ago, so it only seemed appropriate that now we're all "with Miller". Dad and Patrick designed the hats, and with the GENEROUS donation by one of the Woodruff's family friends at Outdoor Cap, dad's vision came true:)!!! We have been handing them out to our support system of family and friends. Here are some pictures that people have sent to us or posted on facebook and blogs. We LOVE seeing you all wear your caps! Hopefully they will be a conversation piece, and together we can raise awareness for this horrible disease.



























3 comments:

jody zimmerman said...

how does someone get a hat?

Pastor4kids said...

Same here! Are you taking donations for a hat? I'd love to have one to show my support.

DeeAnne Davis said...

Mere, I AM WITH MILLER! I'm making Edyn a onesie with the logo until I can find out how to purchase one of these awesome hats. I could just walk barefoot down the street and I'm sure buddy would size one up for me... LOL, expect me to be sporting the logo everywhere...

 

design + development by kelly christine studio