We LOVE getting pictures of people wearing their Miller Hats!!! I know a lot of people have asked where they can get one. We have them here at home and are giving them away to his biggest fans:)! I would love for EVERYONE to have one, so come see us or let us know the best way to get one to you. They are the talk of the town;).....
9 comments:
oh you just wait, we'll send you our pics soon! We love our hats!
Hi! My name is Amanda.. I worked at Pine Crest and Cole and my daughter were in the same class:) Several of the Pine Crest crew had babies the same time as you, and we would love to sport "I'm with Miller hats!" my email is jrhsgirl@yahoo.com:)
Your strength and courage are amazing! You and yours are in my prayers everyday!!! much love for our march babies!! ~hugs~ Amanda
I would love to sport a Miller hat! I used to work at Pine Crest and help in Cole's class occassionally. I've been praying for Miller and the entire family since I first heard about his diagnosis. (My email is Bobbie.Fletcher@yahoo.com)I'm in Bentonville so I can meet anywhere to pick up :D
i want a hat. id like to have a playday with you and miller, me and three other pinecrest teachers would love for our babies to have such an angel for a friend. please get back with me. you all are in my thoughts all the time. praying every day for miller
You don't know me, but I came across your page from a link on Kelly's Korner. You and your family have been in my daily prayers for some time now. I'd love to get one of Miller's caps, and would pay for it. Please email me at teralyn.dison@gmail.com. I'm in Springfield, MA. Thanks! God's Blessings to you and your family.
seeing all of the love through these miller hats just brings a tear to my eye and a smile to my face at the same time! john wore his to play golf with the guys today and rinnert wants one too :) i'll have to take a pic of him next time.
Hi! My name is Jessica. I happened across Miller's story on Facebook- I have been following your blog since.
Your strength amazes me- I have a little guy a week or so younger than Miller.
I would love to buy/make a donation and get a "I'm With Miller" hat. My e-mail is jesslynn816@aol.com.
Your family and your sweet boys are in my prayers!
hey my name is Dani you don't me but i've been following your blog. I found it on Emry Walker Benefit and Prayer Page.I dont even live in the same state as you but I would love a Im with Miller hat to show my support. I will pay for it. Im in CA. Your family is in my prayers and thoughts. I check your page every day for updates. My e-mail is DaniGirl505@yahoo.com
Hi, Jodi from MDA here. I can't wait to meet Patrick at the lock-up next week and would LOOOOVE to meet you all. I would also like to purchase a hat/make a donation for one. ny_momma@hotmail.com
Post a Comment