photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, October 23, 2011

4 Months in Heaven…..

On June 26th, I received this Facebook message from Kim Mason: 

There is a song by Ray Boltz called Thank You--
I felt it was missing a verse or two...
so:

I never met your baby boy

Yet grew to love him so

His short time in this world of ours

Touched more lives than you will know

I’m with Miller was the prayer

Thousands said each day

Asking God to give his strength

To you along the way

-----

As friends and strangers rallied

From both far and near

Wearing Miller hats each day

Holding your family dear

I would bow below the brim

And marvel at your grace

Because you shared this baby boy

The world’s a better place.

-----

So thank you for giving to the Lord

I am a life that was changed

Thank you for giving to the Lord

I am so glad you gave.

(I added “Thank You” to my playlist, so scroll to the bottom and select it if you’ve never heard it before)

This picture was taken 15 days before he passed away.  We were waiting to see the neurologist.  He looked SO good!!!

photo

I can’t wait to get to Heaven and squeeze those little thighsSmile!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Beautiful and true verses for a beautiful boy! Loved your Race pics too. It made me emotional looking at you all celebrating your mom and your son simultaneously. I can't imagine how homesick you must get for Heaven and those thighs, your stregnth is inspirational to me.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio