I have had this family on my mind all day long today. I have never even met them, but we have a bond that you can't explain. It's not a bond I would have ever chosen to have, not a "club" you want to be a part of, but at the same time, one that I am SO very thankful for. Annie's mom, Nicole, friended me on Facebook during Miller's journey, but it wasn't until his passing that I actually had time to go back and read their story. They remind me SO much of our family! I know we would be great friends if we lived closer. Maybe one day we will meet in person, but until then, I hold this family in my heart.
The LIVE parts of this video bring tears to my eyes every time I watch it! It makes me think of Miller. The breathing, the expressions, the LOVE of the family.....everything about this video makes me cry and smile at the same time (something I'm really good at these days;).
Happy Birthday Annie Girl! I hope Miller is treating you like a gentleman today:).....
(don't forget to scroll down to the bottom and PAUSE my playlist before watching the video)











2 comments:
You have truely touched my life. I can't thank you enough for teaching me to be more patient, kiss my sweet ones more often, and have more special moments with my babies. Thank you for sharing your story with so many <3
my heart hurts for anyone having to go through this kind of pain. i think of and pray for all of you often.
Post a Comment