I received this message through our foundation website a couple of weeks ago. It is things like this that keep us going. The fact that total strangers still think of our baby boy makes our hearts smile! Thank you, Katie, for sharing this picture…..
Hi,
I wanted to send this photo to Meredith, but I didn't see an email address for her on her blog so I'm sending it here. I don't know the Woodruff family, but I've been following their story on their blog. They are such an amazing and inspiring family. My thoughts prayers are still with them.
Story of the photo: For the last few months, this spider has been spinning a big round web in the garden in the back yard. Several days ago, I was in the yard and noticed a new pattern in the spider web. I immediately thought of Miller and the Woodruff family and I wanted to share this with them. I thought it was funny that this happened right around Halloween.
Thanks so much,
Katie Plauche
Nashville, TN
I hope you all have a very happy and SAFE Halloween. Enjoy time with your families, and try to stay away from the “crazies” that come out on nights like tonight
!!!











2 comments:
very very cool!!!
wow that is crazy! Miller is everywhere.
Post a Comment