photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Meanwhile, Back at the Ranch…..

After Sarah’s wedding I went to Artex to spend the night with Patrick and Cole.  I love spending time out there with my family. 

One of Kyle’s friends brought his son out to hunt, so Cole had a buddy…..

056

Grilling some brats and burgers….

057

Loving life…..

058

Patrick with his 2nd cousins, Nick and Bryce…..

059

Exhausted after a fun day at the farm…..

060

A morning game of ring toss…..

064

So much for trying to take a sweet pictureWinking smile…..

066

Coming in from the deer stand…..

071

My redneck brother-in-lawWinking smile!  Gotta love Kirby Kyle!!!

072

Boy Taylor came out for a huntSmile…..

073

Our baby boy’s sign on Memory Lane…..

077

Nick found a turtle and Cole wasn’t too fond of itWinking smile…..

080

Patrick sighting in his muzzleloader…..

084086

Protecting those precious earsSmile…..

088092

I just love this time of year.  It has finally gotten cold outside, so it actually feels like Fall!  It makes me want to snuggle up on the couch with a bowl of chili and watch a chick flick!  Wish me luck on that.  I have a feeling it’s going to be football and/or Nick Jr. for meWinking smile…..

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh Meredith, I can't even begin to tell you how AWESOME your family must be! I think about you all often. I have hung my "I'm With Miller" hat in our mudroom and every morning when I grab my coat...that lil' guy crosses my mind! Thanks for being such an inspiration to all of your readers! You have no idea how much you inspire me as a Mommy! I took a trip to the AR in September with 4girls from high school! One lives in Little Rock so we found a great lakehouse on Lake Hamilton where we spent a long weekend! Great area! I loved AR!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio