Every Tuesday we eat at Patrick’s parents house. MOST of the time it is tacos, but every now and then we get a “surprise”. You would think one could get sick of eating tacos every single week, but for some reason it NEVER gets old! In fact, I love and appreciate a “surprise” every now and then (everything Rhonda cooks is good!), but I have to admit that I do have taco withdraws! Hahaha!!!
We haven’t always done this. It started after we had Cole. We have always spent lots of time with Patrick’s family since they live local, but it was never a pre-arranged deal until “Taco Tuesday”. I will never forget the day I was talking to Rhonda and she said “are y’all coming to Taco Tuesday?”, as if it was something we had always done. I was a bit confused, but of course I said YES, and ever since then it’s been a tradition! They keep Cole on Tuesdays anyway, so we all just meet up over there after work.
When I pulled into the driveway this week, this is what I saw. Rainbows have a whole new meaning when you have a baby in Heaven. I LOVE this picture of my boys…..
Cole at his “table for 1”, having Dinner and a Movie. Nothing like getting spoiled at Nana and Papa’s
…..
A bubble bath to wash off that taco face
…….











2 comments:
Love love loooove the rainbow pic! Love everything abt the picture! I can just bet that rainbows make the most awesome slides...and I bet that miller is having a blast sliding! ;) and I can hear Father God saying "be careful...this is a big one!"
memes did you see that m in the right hand corner of the rainbow pic? love all the new blog entries. ;) that sweet annie looked gorgeous too and i know that it must be powerful to share.. not so much a tragedy but to share unimaginable STRENGTH, TRUST and CONVICTION with others who have done the same. love you all always! :)
Post a Comment