photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cole and Sam

Cole LOVES it when Sam is at Artex!  Sam is the 6 years old grandson of the Woodruff’s partners in Artex, and Cole thinks he is SO cool!!!  When I told Cole that Sam was going to be at Artex last weekend he said, “Is Sam my cousin?”.  He loves playing with his cousins when we go to my family’s lake house (all of my mom’s side of the family has a lake house 2 doors down from ours, so there is never a shortage of cousins to play with), so I guess he thought Sam should be his cousin too!  As Sam’s mom said, “cousins can come in all forms”, so I say “Sure”, if Cole wants Sam to be his cousin, why not;)?

013017018021022024025027

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio