photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hello, /\/\/\/\/\…..

I got the below message on email a couple of weeks ago:

Meredith-
I was looking on Zulily this morning and saw this Santa plate with a little miller signature :). Just made me think of you guys.
Hope you're doing well!
Adriana Stacey

FestiveHoliday_12074

This picture was taken when I was pregnant with Miller, before we knew what was ahead.  The “5-peaks” logo hadn’t even been thought of.  Little did we know that Miller was with us long before we even realized it.  Someone sent this picture to Jim and Rhonda a couple of weeks ago, and when Jim opened it he said, “Oh my gosh, Rhonda, do I have a tie with M’s on it???”.  She went in his closet and found the tie.  Sure enough, there was /\/\/\/\/\Smile…..

Lila's 2010 018

These are just a couple of examples of stuff we have seen lately.  Be sure to keep your eye out for our little man.  He’s everywhereSmile…..

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio