photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Voyage Video

Saturday night Patrick and I went to Voyage.  This is Circle of Life’s annual fundraising gala and this year Miller was their feature story.  A crew came out and filmed this video a month or so ago, and we hadn’t seen the finished product until the night of the event.  It’s very emotional to watch, but I think they did a great job.  Hopefully this will encourage others to donate to The Miller McNeil Woodruff Foundation (which supports Circle of Life), and/or donate directly to Circle of Life.  The circumstances are unfortunate, but we feel blessed that our paths crossed, and we will forever be grateful for the role COL played in Miller’s life…..

(remember to pause the playlist at the bottom of the page before watching the video)

To learn more about Circle of Life, visit their website:  http://www.nwacircleoflife.com/

2 comments:

The Dolans said...

Think about you all every day, see your sweet boy everywhere including the clouds in the sky and mustard on our hot dogs:) I certainly believe in the divine power of the chevron pattern trend. You and Patrick are the purest and true definition of parents, a loving mom and dad.

Erin Branscom said...

I love your blog! :) I hope you don't mind that I became a follower of your blog! :) Erin

 

design + development by kelly christine studio