The mind of a 3 year old is awesome! If you can look past the goofiness and the bad cough, this video is definitely worth watching. Love this little dude:)!!!!!
(P.S.- remember to scroll to the bottom of the page and PAUSE the playlist so you can hear the video.)
Now it’s time for a………….
FLASHBACK: November 2008 (Cole 7 months old)-
Cole has started this new thing where he will BUST out laughing for no apparent reason! It is the funniest thing in the world! He has always been very easy to get to laugh, but this is completely different, because he does it with no instigating.
This video is of the first time it happened. I had just given him a bath and was getting his pj's on, and he just looked at me and cracked up! He couldn't contain himself! He was laughing so hard his face was turning red, his eyes were watering, and he could hardly catch his breath! Patrick hadn't made it home from hunting yet, so I grabbed the camera to get a little on video so he could enjoy it too! By the time I got my camera, he had seriously been laughing for about 5 minutes already and he continued for probably 5 minutes longer after I got this video!
After a while I started to get a complex, thinking I must be really funny looking!!! I had actually taken my eye makeup off while I was giving him a bath, so I thought maybe I had black streaks running down my face, but I checked myself out in the mirror, and I didn't. Who knows what was going through his little head?
Since then, he has done it for my mom and Rhonda on separate occasions. He will also belly laugh when he sees something funny on TV, and he still thinks Lucy is pretty funny too!
Silly boy.....
If you don’t take regular home videos of your kiddos, I highly recommend it. Before Miller’s diagnosis, I was guilty of mainly just taking video on special occasions (Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, etc.), but now I realize how important video is. It doesn’t have to be a monumental moment. For that matter, it can be video of your baby sleeping (which to some may actually be monumental;). The simple act of seeing your kids breathing in and out is something to treasure. We LOVE the 1000s of pictures we have of Miller, but the videos take it to a whole new level. I’m not going to lie, it’s bittersweet to watch them, and depending on what kind of mood I’m in, sometimes it makes me feel worse to watch them, but as weird as it is to explain, it’s a “good worse”. Sometimes I enjoy missing him. It reminds me of how much I LOVE him!!! So make a note to yourself and remember to take more video. You’ll be glad you did
!











2 comments:
Oh my that is too funny! Continuing to pray for your family.
Both of your boys are just precious!
That's too funny...bc I got videos out a few mos back...and had no idea how much I'd cherish them! You never think you will forget the way their voice sounds or the stories that they tell...but you do throughout the yrs! I told Jamie I was so glad I have them! So...I've been getting the video camera out a lot more recently! I did today, in fact ;)
Post a Comment