photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, November 12, 2011

GNO & Gameday

We had such a fun weekend around here!  Our whole little family was in their “happy places”!  Patrick spent the entire weekend hunting at Artex, I had GNO with my girlfriends on Friday night while Cole went to the Razorback basketball game with Nana, and Saturday Cole and I went to the Razorback football game with my friends.  A very BUSY and very FUN weekend!!! 

Dinner with my besties at Bordino’s…..  

003004008012

Don’t mind Kate, doing her best Marilyn Monroe impersonation!  Looks pretty good to meWinking smile

014

It was Ashley’s birthday, so she got a special pic with a few of the hubbiesWinking smile…..

015

GAMEDAY: The girls at the Johnson’s tailgate.  Kate’s parents are SO generous and always host the VERY BEST tailgate!  They are so sweet to put up with us each and every week!  It’s always a good time!  Thank you, Dr. J and Mrs. Marcia for another wonderful season of good friends, good food, and good “spirits”!  We love y’all!!!!!

378898_10150460099533453_612018452_10417168_564690662_n

This was the very first game I have ever taken Cole to by myself.  I have to admit, I was a little bit nervous about loosing him in the crowd, so before we left our car I shoved 4 of my business cards in his pockets.  One in each coat pocket and one in each pant pocket!  I thought, that way at least if he “wandered off” he would have my cell phone # and email address!  Scary to think about, but better safe than sorry, rightWinking smile?

005

We sat with John and Amber, so John stepped up to the plate as “dad” while we were walking to the stadiumWinking smile…..

014

Thanks to Amber and John (and Ms. Cyndy;) for letting us sit with them…..

017

This little guy was in Heaven!!!

019027

Victoria came and joined the fun!  This made Kate super jealous when her “radar eyes” spotted us from ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE STADIUM taking pictures with each otherWinking smile!

031

Pardon the wind blown look…..the wind had to have been blowing 100 mph!!!!!!

037

I’m sad it was the last home game of the season, but now it’s time to gear up for Razorback Basketball!  There is never a dull moment when you live in NWA!!!  GO HOGSSmile!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Love you soooooo much! I had such an awesome weekend!! Miss my girls already.

Kate said...

there is nothin like laughin with your friends! loved having all those faces together and i promise next time i will act normal in pictures! what came over me???? LOL! love you girls to pieces.

Anonymous said...

Love and miss all you girls so much! SOOO fun to play with everybody, and let's please do it more often!!

Ashley

 

design + development by kelly christine studio