photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gobble Classic 2011

Another great year at the Gobble Wiffle Ball Classic!  Patrick’s team lost the championship title this year, but it was still a good time!  Rainy, windy, and COLD, but lots and lots of FUN:)!!!

*There are tons of pictures, and they may all start looking the same, but I couldn’t choose which ones to post.

Daddy hitting homers;)….

362

Nick Honea up to bat…..

360

Ben Lynch coming home…..

361

Our MVPWinking smile…..

363366367

Brian Doss, keeping his eye on the ballWinking smile…..

371

Honea pitching…..

372374377378384388390

Playing a little defenseSmile…..

393

Daddy and Cole…..

394

Cory Sims was on the opposing team, but he was wearing a Miller Visor, so I thought he deserved a picWinking smile…..

395

Patrick pitching…..

397

STILL CHAMPIONS at this pointWinking smile…..

398

with ColeSmile…..

399

Now it’s Cole’s turnSmile…..

409411412

Running the bases…..

414

My ballplayers…..

415

Getting seriousWinking smile…..

420422

Gotta love a good man hugWinking smile…..

326330

#1 FAN…..

341

2nd place koozie trophiesWinking smile……

349

Proud mamaSmile…..

350

Proud wifeSmile……

352

FLASHBACK:  Family pic at the Gobble 2010.  I was 5 months pregnant with Miller.  We thought about our little guy all day long.  I know he was cheering his daddy on from above.

Picture_405

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio