photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Day on the Lake

We spent Saturday afternoon on the lake with some friends.  Chris and Victoria invited us to go, and at first I told her we couldn’t come because I had so much I needed to be doing, but after some peer pressure from her we decided to go;).  I am SO glad we went!  It was just what the doctor ordered!  Cole went with us and he had a blast!  He had never been out on the lake to just hang out on a boat.  At my parents lake house we take lots of boat rides, but we rarely just park it in a cove to hang out (we do our “bobbing” off of our swim dock), so I didn’t know how he would be with just laying low.  Luckily some of our friends with 7 year old twin boys tied up to us so he had some entertainment.   Thanks, Chris & Victoria for a day of fun in the sun:)….. 

016019020022024027

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio