photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father’s Day!

Happy Father’s Day, Patrick!  When I said “yes” 6 years ago, I knew you would be a good dad.  That was one of the things I loved so much about you.  You are SO good with kids.  So patient.  So loving.  So goofy;).  I couldn’t wait to start a family with you and watch you raise our children.  6 years ago, I had no idea what your role as a “father” was going to include.  I never dreamed you would have to face the terminal diagnosis of our baby and be the ROCK that held our family together.  I’ve overheard you tell people that I am the one that keeps you going, but you have NO IDEA how much your support for our family, especially this last year, has meant to me.  I could NOT have done it without you!  You’ve held us together.  You’ve let me cry when I couldn’t hold the tears in anymore.  You know how and when to make me laugh if the mood needs to be lightened.  You’ve brought me cake in the bath tub:)!  You’ve loved me unconditionally through our best days and our worst. You are our constant.  My best friend.  Our Daddy who we love so much:)…….    

Miller_May11_0048Miller_May11_0070Miller_May11_0076Miller_May11_0077Miller_May11_0032Miller_May11_0078Miller_May11_0079Miller_May11_0080Miller_May11_0081Miller_May11_0082Miller_May11_0083Miller_May11_0084Miller_May11_0085Miller_May11_0087Miller_May11_0088Miller_May11_0089Miller_May11_0090Miller_May11_0086Miller_May11_0091Miller_May11_0092Miller_May11_0104Miller_May11_0144Miller_May11_0182Miller_May11_0183Miller_May11_0184Miller_May11_0185Miller_May11_0186Miller_May11_0187

*And a few pictures of Bud and Papa.  The best role models any kid could ever ask for.  Patrick and I are very lucky to have such wonderful dads in our lives.  We love you both so much!

DSCN11111396Miller&dad029

*A few videos of our Father’s Day last year.  We’re missing a piece this year, but know he is looking down from Heaven watching over us every single day.  We love you Miller McNeil…..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful post <3

Whitney said...

Beautiful tribute! Hope you had a great day.

Haley Nicodemus said...

So beautiful!

Sara said...

What a beautiful post!

Holly Brooke Tolbert said...

This was a wonderful Meredith! You guys are so blessed to have have each other. Love you guys!

Sarah said...

This is a beautiful post. You guys are an amazing team. Sending prayers up from Kentucky for you and your family for the tough week ahead. I know that Miller is smiling down on you all. Peace be with you!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio