photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, June 14, 2012

One Year Ago: Dr. Visit

We went to see Dr. Schaefer today. Typically when you are under hospice care you don't go to regular doctors visits anymore, but Miller's pediatrician has asked us if he can follow Miller every 2 weeks. He genuinely cares about Miller and our family, and I also think he is interested in learning more about the disease. Because it is so rare, he hasn't seen many cases (I think only 1 other), so if we can help him learn more about it for future cases, we are more than happy to. Dr. Schaefer was very pleased with him. He has gained a whole pound!!! We are so excited!!! He weighs 11.5 lbs and is 23.75 inches long! It makes me SO happy to see him GROWING:)!!!!! I fall more in love with this precious angel every single day.....

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio