The Monday night before Miles for Miller, Cole stayed at Nana and Papa’s so Patrick and I could stuff goodie bags. We had a ton of people volunteer to help us stuff these bags, but I wasn’t exactly sure when we were going to get around to doing it, so rather than try to nail down a time that worked for everyone, Patrick and I just decided to do it ourselves. We made about 150 laps EACH around our dining room table! It might sound like a miserable time, but we actually had a lot of fun doing it. Patrick’s favorite thing was to try and “lap” me;). One of the things we didn’t think about was “Where in the world are we going to put these bags after they are stuffed?”. Needless to say, our entry way was quickly overtaken by Goodie Bag Galore……..
June
1 month ago











1 comment:
Next year, I can come help if you want. It's not like I don't have experience getting race packets together for good causes!
Post a Comment