photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

We went to the lake yesterday with some friends and Cole had a blast!  So much fun that he passed out on the way home at 6:00pm.  Needless to say, he was wide awake at 4:00am this morning.  I did manage to get him to come lay in our bed with us until almost 5:00am so I could get a little more rest, but this momma is tired!  I can’t tell you the last time I’ve been up this early!  Not even with newborns, because both of our boys were always such good sleepers!  It’s hard to find good entertainment this early in the morning, so we decided to make a Birthday Video for Lindsey.  Cole asked me how old she was and when I told him (37), he said “That’s a lot!”.  LOL!!!  Sorry, Lindsey!  We love you and hope you have a great day:)!!!

*Pardon his bedhead and the pop knot on his noggin:)…..

1 comment:

Lndsey said...

That is the best birthday present ever!!! Thanks! Love ya!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio