photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

1st Night and Day 1

Our night at the hospital was good.  For some reason they couldn’t get me to stop bleeding, so it was sort of a long night for me, but Mattie was perfect and that’s what really matters;).  I LOVE this picture of Patrick holding her.  Can you believe how much hair she has?!?

photo (1)

Bud, Lindsey and the boys stopped by on their way out of town to say bye to Miss Mattie.  I know they were sad to have to leaveSad smile…..

photophoto (2)

Because neither Mattie or I had any complications we were able to leave the hospital 24 hours after delivery, so we packed up and headed home at 5:00pm.  She had a blow out on her “going home” outfit so we didn’t get any pictures in itSad smile.  Here she is all snuggled up in her footie pajamas once we made it home.  Home sweet homeSmile…..

photo (2)photo (3)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Love her and all that hair. She is beautiful. I can't believe you were able to leave 24 hours after having her. I had a c-section with Parker, so I was lucky and got to spend 4 days, 3 nights at the hospital. Congrats!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio