photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Day 3- Back to School & Dr. Appt.

Cole went back to school today.  I was nervous that he was going to freak out about having to go since he hadn’t been all week long and he knew momma and Peg were going to be home with Mattie all day, but he did GREAT!!!  Didn’t complain one tiny bit!  He wanted to give Mattie some loving before he left:)…..

photo (4)

When he was giving her kisses he said “there’s Miller”.  I had no idea what he was talking about until he pointed out the cord from the swing was making /\/\/\/\/\.  I LOVE that he sees Miller in little things like that…..

photo (4)

Miss Mattie headed to her 1st Doctors visit…..

photo (4)

Proud daddy and happy baby girlSmile…..

photo (3)

Everything checked out perfect at the doctor.  Her tone is really good, which is something we will never take for granted again!  She had dropped to 7.9lbs (from 8.3), but my milk just came in today so she should be packing the pounds back on in no timeWinking smile.

3 comments:

Lane said...

Congrats on your sweet new addition! I have followed your blog since I found out your sweet Miller. I prayed for you and your family and I continue to do that. I love that Cole recognized Miller with Mattie! Super Sweet!
Lane
http://theplemons.blogspot.com/

Meredith & Brett Hagedorn said...

Meredith~ I'm got a big smile on my face seeing that you're blogging again! I ALWAYS enjoy getting caught up with the Woodruff's. Mattie is just the most BEAUTIFUL baby girl (just like her brothers)!! You are such a rockstar, just bopping all around town & never stopping right after having a baby. :)
So happy to read her doctor appointment went well. Sending you love from Texas!! xoxo

Christy said...

Congratulations, Mattie is precious.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio