photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Super Sunday

We had a great day!  Cole spent the night at Nana and Papa’s last night, so I slept in until 10:00am!  YES, you read that right….10:00!!!!!!  I can’t tell you the last time I slept until 10:00!  It was WONDERFUL!  I called Rhonda at 11:00am to tell her I was going to come get Cole and she said that they were getting ready to go outside and put up Christmas lights, so I told her I would come closer to 1:00pm.  Between 11:00am and 1:00pm, I drank two cups of coffee and played around on the computer.  It was great! 

I picked him up at 1:00pm and we played around the house until it was time to go to soccer at 3:30pm.  After soccer, we went to the Fayetteville Square to look at the Christmas lights and have dinner at Tim’s Pizza with the Eide’s and the Nowlin’s.

Cole had a great soccer game!  Made lots of goals, turned the ball around, and didn’t use his hands!  We need to work on him letting his friends make goals too!  That’s a hard thing to explain;)…..  

005

The kids patiently waiting to go see the lights after dinnerSmile…..

014

Loving lifeSmile…..

015

The whole gang…..

020

The dadsWinking smile…..

022023

SWEET CowenSmile…..

025

The Eide Family…..

026

The Nowlin Family…..

028

Our fam…..

030

“posing”Winking smile…..

033035

An attempt at another group shot…..not so muchWinking smile.

038039

Miss Brynne…..

040

The Eide kiddos (Cowen switched from his monkey hat to his Minner hatSmile)…..

042

045044

An attempt at an adult picture.  Connor was sweet enough to take this for us.  It’s a little fuzzy, but I think he did a great jobWinking smile…..

047

FLASHBACK:  These pictures are from Cole’s very 1st trip to Lights of the Ozarks.  Miller would have been the same age this year……

878889

2 comments:

Jennifer Choate said...

If you look at the picture of Cole by the tree (turn it sideways) you can see Miller...MMW

Whitney said...

Those lights are beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving! Sending you extra prayers as you remember Miller over the holiday.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio