photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

School

Cole has really turned a corner with going to school.  He went through a really rough time a month or so ago where he HATED going!  Drop off’s were MISERABLE!  It made me so sad to leave him!  I know that as soon as I was gone he was fine, but the image of his pitiful puppy dog face and real alligator tears haunted me all day long:(.  I don’t really know what happened to change things, other than us talking about what a BIG boy he is, but I am really thankful for whatever changed his tune:). 

*Here is a picture of the poster we made for him to hang up in the classroom.  He LOVED showing it to his friends and telling them all about his family.  I am NOT a crafty person, so it’s about as basic as it gets, but he likes it and that’s all that matters;)….. 

029

*Here is a funny story…..Cole came home with this little piece of work the other day.  I asked him why this picture was his “favorite thing” and he said “Because it reminds me of you”.  I said, “What makes this picture remind you of me?”.  He said, “Because she is smiling really big!”.  So sweet!!!  I might should be offended that the woman in the picture is probably double my age, but it makes me SO happy that the image he has of his mommy is a HAPPY one!  Especially after everything we have been through this last year…... 

032037

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO SWEET!!!

Amber said...

best compliment ever!!!!

Karlie said...

Ok this cracks me up, but it really is absolutely adorable. What a sweet boy!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio