photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back to my J.O.B.

Well, I am officially back at work! I have been so nervous about my first day back, and it actually turned out really good! Usually when I work myself so up about something, when it actually happens, it's not that bad. I guess this is a good thing! Except for, of course, the anxiety leading upto it;)! Anyway, I have missed these girls SO much!!! These are the only pics that I could find of me with my co-workers, and some of them are missing, but you get the idea. Don't they look fun;)! This is at our client appreciation golf tournament last May. Obviously, by the looks of the 3rd picture, BEFORE I was pregnant with Miller;)! That's my boss, by the way. Gotta love her! Anyway, I know lots of you had been thinking about and praying for me as I returned to work, so I wanted to give you an update and say THANK YOU!!! Another prayer has been answered. Praise the Lord.....






1 comment:

Rachel said...

So glad going back to work went ok! I have been keeping you in my prayers!!!! By the way - you looked great in your color of hope pics!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio