photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, August 7, 2011

We're Home!









Home again, Home again:). It's time to settle back into our normal routine. Not just our "lately normal", but my "old normal". I go back to work this week!!!!! I was originally going to start back on Tuesday, but something came up with the foundation, so I talked with my boss about starting back on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to seeing everyones faces:)! I love all of my co-workers! Over the years, they have become some of my very best friends! I won't lie, I am a little bit anxious about the first few days/weeks. The last time I saw all of my clients I was big and pregnant. The normal conversation when coming back from maternity leave is about your new baby. Obviously things will be a little different this time around. I want everyone to know that it is okay to talk about Miller. Don't feel like you have to, but if you have questions, please feel free to ask. I can't promise I won't shed a few tears, but that's normal and to be expected. Don't feel bad if something you say happens to trigger my tears, and don't feel bad if you happen to cry too. Sometimes it actually feels good to cry, and a lot of the time they are actually happy tears:). I know once I get back in the swing of things it's going to feel really good to have my old routine back, but in the meantime a few extra prayers for strength and balance would be greatly appreciated:).

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio