photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ryan Mallett is "with Miller"

Ryan Mallett is "with Miller" today before his first game as a Patriot! Go Pats and Ryan!!!



p.s.- thank you Amy Carroll for the picture:)

3 comments:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

AWESOME!!! I've got to get us some hats!!

Gigi Roberts said...

That is AWESOME! He was on our flight back from FL in June. Of course I ran him down after (seriously, I'm sure he thought I was a crazy mother!) to ask him to take his picture with Luke. He did, and was so nice to him! So glad he's with Miller too! :)

Carla said...

Just saw your family's picture in the paper and have decided that your dad might be one of the neatest people i've ever read about; what a sweet soul he has! Congrats on the win for Miller's foundation!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio