photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Benton County Fair

 

Fun times at the Benton County Fair!  I remember going to the fair growing up, and as gross as they are, they are so much fun!  It’s all about making memoriesSmile…..029

Don’t ask me why I took so many pictures of animals.  I couldn’t help myself!  I wanted to pet all of them…..

035037

Precious twins…..039

That’s one BIG cowWinking smile…..

041

Precious baby calf…..042043

I finally found one that liked meSmile…..044045048055

Out little cowboySmile…..

060062064

Checking out the carousel…..

077

Daddy and Cole in the teacupsWinking smile…..

078080

Nana braved the rollercoaster…..082086

Showing his skillsWinking smile…..091

Momma and Cole on the swingsSmile…..095097098103

Climbing the castle…..117

Such a fun night!  We have a few tickets left, so I am going to try to talk Patrick into taking us back this weekendSmile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!PAPA

 

design + development by kelly christine studio