photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Owen Hinson’s 2nd Birthday Party

After the Pigtails & Crewcuts “Cuts for a Cause” fundraiser on Saturday, we went to Owen Hinson’s 2nd birthday party.  It was so much fun!  The pool was nice and shaded, which was nice for the parents, and the kids had a blast swimming!  It was the perfect break after our busy morning…..

Cole thought the water was a little chilly at first!  Hahaha…..

229230

The precious BIRTHDAY BOY!!!  He had just woken up from his nap and was a little confused by all of the balls in the swimming poolSmile…..

233

Daredevil Stella, getting ready to jump to her daddy…..

234237238240242

I LOVE this pictureSmile…..

243

All of the guys sporting their Miller HatsSmile…..

244

Cole threw balls the ENTIRE time we were thereWinking smile…..

247

Precious Blair…I LOVED her frilly swimsuitSmile…..

249

Patrick with the Birthday Boy’s daddySmile…..

250

No Fear!  I love this girlSmile…..

252254

Mayes Jones just chillinWinking smile…..

255

Time for a little snack…..

256

The boys…..

257

I think Cole had 3 cupcakes!!!  Ooops…..

261

Ellie and Blair…..

263

Thank you, Owen, for inviting us to your party!  We had so much funSmile!!!!!

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio