photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy 5 Month Birthday!!!

This video was taken on Miller’s 2 month birthday.  Today he is celebrating his 5 month birthday in Heaven.  What I wouldn’t give to have him here with me today, but I know he is celebrating BIG with Jesus and his other “angel friends”.  I’m sure my Grammy is loving the excuse to eat some cakeWinking smile!  Happy Birthday to you, sweet baby boy!  You brought more joy to our lives than you will ever know…..

3 comments:

Finley Wiggins said...

Love this baby boy!!

Finley Wiggins said...

love this baby boy!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word - this baby boy is the most beautiful child I've ever laid my eyes on. Miller has touched my heart and life in so many ways and I'm so thankful for you sharing his story with the world. I pray/think about the Woodruff family daily!! I told my husband I want to have another boy to name him Miller!

I wanted to ask how we can go about getting some hats? We'd love to donate to the MMW Foundation and sport a Miller hat!! Can you please email me with this info if its available? jrogers1234@yahoo.com

 

design + development by kelly christine studio