Yesterday was another FUN day on the beach:)!!!
Cole, Ryan and Bella:).....

Mom, Dad, and Judy.....

A "birthday candle" for his sand cake;).....


Whit, Ellis and Gracyn got here yesterday. The kids were so excited to see more of their cousins:).....

Dinner time.....

My Aunt Karen got a pedicure with the 5 peaks on her big toes! I LOVE IT:)!!!!!

Watching a movie.....

So fun watching all of these kiddos play together:).....
1 comment:
We got back a couple of weeks ago. I SOOO remember those family vacations growing up with my cousins. My husband and I got married there two years ago. I think a lot of it had to do with we both grew up going to the beach and we felt the most relaxed there. Have a great trip!
BTW, I started following at the end of Miller's life and you and your husband are remarkable!
Post a Comment