photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Beach- Day 5

This picture is horrible, but you get the idea.....My dad arranged for a plane to fly over the ocean with a banner that read: "/\/\/\/\/\I'm with Miller"!!! We were all floating in the ocean, enjoying the day, when we saw the plane headed our way. You know these planes fly over the ocean all day long, so I didn't think anything of it, until it got closer and I could read what it said! I get chill bumps just thinking about it:)!!! We were all screaming and waving, and I was in shock! I didn't know what to do! I wanted to take a picture of it, but I didn't want to miss anything, so I was swimming around in a tizzy, until my dad told me the plane was going to circle 4 times, so I swam faster than I've ever swam, up to the beach and grabbed my camera. I took a million pictures, but it was so bright outside that I couldn't tell what I was taking a picture of. Unfortunately, this is the best one I got, but my cousin Jordan took some with her good camera. Dad had told her about the surprise, so she was prepared with camera in hand:)! Thanks, Bud!!!!!

Daddy got here on Tuesday. We were so excited to see him:)!!! He had a "Miller Encounter" when he boarded his plane in Little Rock. The flight attendant asked him what his hat meant, so Patrick told him about Miller. After he finished telling his story, the guy showed Patrick his "Miller band" on his wrist. He said they found it on the plane yesterday, and his last name is Miller, so he put it on and has been wearing it. Little Miller is definitely making himself known on this vacation:)! Eating snacks with Kay Kay.....


Brady digging in the sand.....

Bella and Cole showing their prized possessions.....their BOATS!!!



Digging through the "treasure chest" that a pirate (aka: Susan) left on the beach;).....













It even had a map in it;).....

Pirate Cole;).....






Pirate Ellis.....
Pirate Brady..... Sweet Boy:).....



Playing ball:).....


2 comments:

Christy said...

Your dad sounds like an AWESOME man!!! I you guys are having a wonderful vacation.

Holly Brooke Tolbert said...

Love it! Way to go Bud!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio