photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July

We spent the 4th of July celebrating with family and friends.  The Feagans family had us over for lunch.  I asked what I could bring and Gail told me not to bring anything.  I hated going over empty handed, but as soon as we got there and checked out the spread I realized why she had told me not to bring anything!  I have never seen so much food in my life!  It was all SOOOOO good!!!!! 

191

Cole is obsessed with killing fliesWinking smile…..194

Sweet Bailey celebrating her first 4th of JulySmile…..195

Rhonda visiting with Gail’s dad about their genealogy.  I think they may have figured out that they are relatedSmile…..196197

Quinton was in town from Colorado.  He and Cole had a fun time playing t-ball and trucks…..198

THE FOOD…….199202203

Brad and Gail.  Love themSmile…..

204205207209

It cracks me up that Shooter crosses his legs when he lays downWinking smile…..210

After lunch, Patrick went golfing with they guys while Cole and I came home and napped.  That night we met the Schmitz family at Outback for dinner before heading to Orchards Park in Bentonville to watch the firework display.  Fun timesSmile…..

214215218219220221222223224227228

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio