I randomly took this video the other night. It was the night we took dinner over to the Feagans and Cole and I were sitting on the couch while everyone else was out on the patio. He was leaving on his vacation with Nana and Papa the next day and for some reason Patrick had me all worried that something could go wrong while he was gone. I mean, I know something can always go wrong, whether you’re on a road trip to Harrison or on your way to the grocery store. The possibility is always there, but Patrick is SO overprotective when it comes to Cole leaving us. It makes me laugh because it seems so out of character for him. You would think I would be the overprotective one, but I guess he is so protective that I just let him do all of the worrying;). Needless to say, the night before he left my nerves did get the best of me and I started getting kind of sad he was leaving us for 3 nights. He’s been gone for a week at a time before, so I don’t know why I was sad but I was. I started thinking, what is something really does happen when he’s gone??? I can’t stand to loose another baby! One of my big things after Miller passed away is hoping that he really knew how much we loved/love him. I KNOW he knew, but for some reason I can’t help but think about it. For that reason, I am ALWAYS telling Cole how much I love him. Seriously, ALL.THE.TIME!!! I bet he gets tired of saying “I love you too, Mommy”, but he always reciprocates:). I used to always say “I love you to the moon and back”, but in the last year or so we’ve changed to/added “I love you with ALL of my heart!”. I wanted to make sure that is something were to happen, heaven forbid, I would have a video of my sweet boy letting me know he knew how much I loved him. Am I crazy? Probably! But, is this video sweet? Yes:)! Love this guy, AND his little brother and soon to be little sister SO, SO much!!! They are what make my world go round:)!
*You can tell he is totally exhausted in this video, bless his heart……











No comments:
Post a Comment