photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thanks, Kate:)!

My friend, Kate, always does a painting for our new baby’s nursery.  The finished product blows me away every time.  I picked up Miss Mattie’s painting yesterday and once again, it is AMAZING!!!  Thanks, Kate, for always stepping up to the plate!  You are SO incredibly talented:)…..

028

In case you have forgotten how awesome Cole and Miller’s paintings are, here they areSmile…..030

*I’ve never noticed until now that that little white balls have chevron zig zags on them! This was painted before Miller was even born! Love that:)!031

*And while I’m bragging on her I thought I would go ahead and share the other 3 paintings she has done for me over the yearsSmile…..

033032034

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those paintings are amazing

Anonymous said...

Hey Meredith...Kate was so sweet to paint T a pic for his room too! I wish I had a pic on this phone, but 5 years later, my phone has changed! She is AMAZING! We love her for many reasons, including her sweet painting! Love and Hugs, Katie Carter

 

design + development by kelly christine studio