photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Wells

We had to leave Kiera’s party a little early to make it to Wells Fergus’ 1st Birthday Party!  It was such a cute party!  Victoria was worried that the “big kids” (Cole, Cy, Ellie, Owen, McCoy and Liza) wouldn’t have fun with the “baby” toys, but I think they had more fun than the babies did with them!  Who doesn’t love a water table, a bounce house, and a piñata?  Thanks, Wells, for including us in your big day:)…..

039041

Victoria made these cookies and the cupcakes herself.  I wish I had one right NOWWinking smile!!!!!043044045

The precious Fergus familySmile…..046048056059060063

Miller’s buddies playing in the water tableSmile…..067069

Cole was thoroughly impressed with Chris’s gardenSmile!  071072073

Cy, Cole and Ellie thought it was hilarious to sit up on the bounce house slide and fall backwards.  I was trying to get a picture of them, so it made my job challenging but you can tell they were having so much funSmile…..076077083

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio