photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello, Miller!

One of my Facebook friends, Shanan Loe, posted this on my wall the other day.  Shannon graduated high school with my sister and she is now an OBGYN in Florida.  It makes me so happy that she has educated herself about SMA and is now and advocate for prenatal carrier screening. 

“I have become much more educated about SMA because of your willingness to share Miller and his story. I routinely offer prenatal screening to my patients. I have one very sweet patient who was diagnosed as an SMA carrier. Fortunately, her husband is not. I recently asked her what she was naming her baby girl...."Miller Grace" : ) hello there Miller!!”

It still gives me chills!  I just love that story:)!  And because I can’t do a post without a picture, here is a picture of our precious angel baby…..

kate7

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

What a beautiful story!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio