photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Friday, July 20, 2012

Jace’s Party with a Purpose

I got this Facebook message from Jace’s momma:

Hey Meredith,
I'm sorry I haven’t sent you a message sooner! Mandy Thompson gave me your email address but i couldn’t find it.  As she may have told you my lil guy is turning 1 in July, his bday party is July 14th.  He really doesn’t need anymore toys (our house is more than full of them already :)).  So we have decided to have friends and family donate money to an organization instead.  I'm not sure it will be much, but every little bit helps right?  So, since I don’t know much about the organizations in the area I asked my sister (Allisha Watkins) and Mandy who to donate to. They both excitedly suggested ya'll!!  So i was wondering if I could get a little more info, where do I tell them to donate? Do you have a website for them to visit to learn more about Miller? And anything else you might want them to know?
Look forward to speaking with you soon!
Court

This message makes me happy for several different reasons!  First of all, that Courtney would be so generous to think of having a Party with a Purpose, and secondly that 2 people recommended us:)!  Makes my heart smile…..

jace4

*She felt bad for spelling McNeil wrong on the insert.  Of course, I told her it wasn’t a big dealSmile…..

jace5

Precious boySmile…..jace

CUTE decor….jace2

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio