photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fayetteville Country Club- 4 Ball Tournament

Patrick played in the FCC 4 Ball Tournament this weekend.  He looks forward to this tournament ALL.YEAR.LONG!!!  It’s probably comparable to how much a kid waits for Christmas morning all year!  They have the “boys only” Calcutta on Thursday night, play golf Friday, party at the club with spouses Friday night, play golf Saturday while moms/kids go to the pool, and the final round on Sunday.  It really is a fun, fun weekend for the whole family!   I wish I had gotten more pictures, but I didn’t so here are the few that I got:)…..

*Our friend, Keith Westmoreland, sponsored a hole for Miller:).  THANK YOU, KEITH!!!!!hole sponsor 

*The girls at dinner Friday nightSmile…..001

*Liza and McCoy at the pool on SaturdaySmile…..002

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio