photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Miller in Germany

I received this email last month and just had to share.  How amazing that the painted horse in Bentonville led someone to Google search “I’m with Miller”, and then for them to think about him while on their honeymoon in Europe!  Our little boy continues to spread his wings…

Hello,
I first read about your precious baby when googling "I'm With Miller" after seeing the horse painted with that slogan in Bentonville. That google search lead me to your blog where I read for hours about your family's story. My heart went and still goes out for you! I read the blog from time to time but when I saw these 5 points I immediately thought of Miller McNeil Woodruff!!! I got married on June 9, and we are in Europe for our honeymoon. This millerism was in Rothenburg, Germany, which was the inspiration for the town depicted in Pinocchio! I hope it brings a smile to your face that another complete stranger is being touched by your story and that your baby boy's spirit is alive and glowing worldwide!
-Samantha Norman Fugate

image

No comments:

 

design + development by kelly christine studio