photo TheWoodruffFamily-home.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-miller.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-About.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-videos.png photo TheWoodruffFamily-website.png

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fun weekend at the Lake

We had such a fun weekend at the lake!  It had been since February that Patrick had been to the lake with us, so we were excited to have him tag along:).  It’s always nice to get away and relax with family!  On Saturday I spent 3 straight hours floating on a raft in the water.  I can’t tell you the last time I even sat down for 3 straight hours, but less lounging in the sun!  It was AWESOME!!!

Patrick and Cole on our Friday evening boat ride.  The sun had already gone down, so it wasn’t really a “sunset cruise”;)…..229

Miles, Cole and RyanSmile….233

Brady, Lindsey, Ellis and Jordan…..234

Mom and Dad……235

Bud with Captain ColeSmile…..237241

Before dinner Saturday night…..

299

The cousins playing on the golf cartSmile….300

TROUBLEWinking smile…..304

Ellis and Cole…..307

Cole and Ryan…..309

Ellis and Cole’s silly swing faces…..

314316

Looking for fish in the lake (don’t worry, the water is about 1 ft. deep thereSmile)…..322

Cole and Bella having a corn eating contestWinking smile…..326327329

Kathy got Mattie (or Patrick) a pink John Deere bib and socks!  SO CUTE!!!331

Kids dinner on the deck…..333

Our “date night”.  LOLWinking smile……336

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Did you see the Miller Moon in the kids dinner on the deck? I have read your blog for a while now, and have never posted. You have a beautiful family.

 

design + development by kelly christine studio